having a baby

Friday, March 6, 2009

Blessing Day

Matt blessed Troy this past Sunday. We had both sides of the family in town--those that could make the trip anyways. Troy was a good baby and slept through all of church. Kelly was so excited to go to primary. She LOVES being a sunbeam!

My sister-in-law, Carra, found the blue tie on Troy. I think it is so cute! I wanted a white one originally, but this blue one is just too cute with the blue booties from Grandma Lehn!
Pictures courtesy of Kailey Mac Photography

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I still haven't decided yet! I could end up going with "Your Mama Photography" or something. Oooo, how about "Your Hiney Will Look Smaller With My Photography"? That was a fun day! Thanks for having us there, and introducing me to your ward as your unloved "adopted" sister! I love ya babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit. What a cute boy! Hey I was curious as to how the turbo jam is working...if you've had the chance to use it. My mom and I are really interested in buying it and would like to know how it is?

    ReplyDelete