having a baby

Monday, June 1, 2009

Troy at 3 and 4 months

What a difference a month makes. Just a quick post with 3 month (blue polo) pics and 4 months (striped onesie) pics. I think he's starting to look more like me or maybe just Lehns in general. He is a little cutie I must say. I told a coworker that I want another baby already and she said it's because I'm in the "honeymoon phase" of baby's first year. Whatever that means--but I think she may have a point. Everything he does now is cute and there's no attitude or colic.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for pictures!! What a little porker. I love those little cubby cheeks. Bring him down here so I can kiss 'em. I don't know about the Lehn thing, but I still think he looks like Matty! Whoever he looks like though, he's DANG cute!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he is a cutie. I don't blame you for wanting another sweet one like this! (Maybe it's boys?) But if you had another one too quick you might not get to enjoy Troy like you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute! You're bringing him to FBE right?

    ReplyDelete