having a baby

Friday, March 12, 2010

Family Pics -- Kailey Shakespear Photography

Kailey Shakespear Photography is the only way to go. We love our family pictures. Here's 2 from behind and some from the front. Which do you like best?




Kelly was crying because she got hurt on the box she was standing on, so we all decided to cry.

Cute Princess Kelly!!!

5 comments:

  1. cute tushies cute faces. either way you can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorites are the 2nd and 4th. The crying one is funny too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I like the crying one! I think it's funny that Troy is crying right along with you! I think the standing up family picture is cute too!! Your kids are adorable. I love kelly's hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As nice as it is to have your face remembered in the photo, I'd want my rear remembered too... but only if it looks like yours. Which mine doesn't... so...

    I'm totally jealous. Our family pic's this past year were a disaster- these are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete